It appears to be ceramic, maybe plastic; but then, it matters not at all, does it? What does matter is where such a thing would be displayed, and for what purpose.
Here are some of my immediate thoughts on where? and why?:
1. On a bedside table, to frighten you awake.
2. On top of the refrigerator, to remind you that you are not really as hungry as you thought you were.
3. In the front yard under the tree with a knot that looks like the BVM, to support your assertion of having had a personal visitation.
4. On the counter top above whatever drawer contains the First Aid kit, for obvious reasons.
5. On eBay, to get it out of the house.
Thanks to: Jesus of the Week (always a risky click!)